“Do I want to be drinking a piña colada in a basement that is dingy, damp and wet or do I want to be drinking that piña colada on a beach in Hawaii?”
-Hana Abaza, VP of Marketing at Uberflip
Episode 6 of the How To SaaS podcast features Hana Abaza, VP of Marketing at Uberflip, on pioneering the Content Experience conversation and how their webinar strategy is helping them distribute the message to the market.
What’s fascinating about Uberflip is that they are trying to bridge an education gap within the market about Content. As Hana explains in the episode, 3 key stages of the content marketing process are well known: ideation, creation and distribution. The 4th, often neglected stage, is what Uberflip focuses on: the Content Experience.
While listening to the conversation with Hana, you’ll learn the following:
- Why the Content Experience is crucial to meeting your marketing objectives
- How Uberflip uses webinars to educate its prospective customers on the Content Experience
- Uberflip’s process for procuring webinar speakers, content and promotion partners that generate a consistent flow of leads for the business
- Uberflip’s follow-up sales process for the hottest from their webinars
Show notes and resources:
- Uberflip’s webinar partnership template
- Uberflip’s webinar with Kissmetrics on optimizing your webinar strategy
- Uberflip’s Flip The Switch podcast
We cover lots more as we get into the conversation. Here’s my interview with Hana: