“I think a lot of people get funding when they don’t even know for sure if the product is worth selling.”
-Omar Zenhom, co-founder of the $100MBA and Webinar Ninja
Episode 7 of the How To SaaS podcast with Shiv Narayanan features Omar Zenhom, co-founder of the $100MBA & Webinar Ninja, on how to bootstrap a SaaS company using content marketing.
While listening to the conversation with Omar, you’ll learn the following:
- Why most SaaS companies make the mistake of taking on funding too early
- How to develop your product through the bootstrapping phases through controlled launches
- How to leverage content marketing to build an audience that can be leveraged to reduce your Customer Acquisition Cost
- Omar’s $100MBA podcast — a must-listen podcast for any aspiring entrepreneur
- Omar’s software Webinar Ninja — If you’re using Citrix/GoToWebinar as your platform, you need to check this out. Sign-up for Webinar Ninja 4.0’s launch today to be notified when the software is out.
Here’s my conversation with Omar: