Evaluate the growth potential of a target investment
Quickly get the marketing answers and insights you need to make informed investment decisions.
We work with leading PE firms on marketing due diligence
Outcomes you can expect
Concise performance insights
Inform investment decisions with an objective analysis..
- Get C-level perspective from marketing and acquisition experts.
- Instantly see the level of sophistication across key areas with a marketing scorecard.
- Have insights and answers within 2 weeks to suit tight timelines.
Understand where the company has room to grow and which opportunities to leverage in the first 100 days.
- Uncover underleveraged channels and campaigns to deliver quick wins.
- Identify areas for expansion, such as exploring new channels or market adjacencies.
- Highlight possible efficiencies in areas that aren’t underdelivering on key business results.
Assess investment needed
Calculate the marketing spend needed to support revenue targets.
- Audit existing marketing team to identify efficiencies and gaps where you would need to staff up.
- Review tech stack to suggest potential savings and areas that need increased investment to professionalize.
- Growth model and budget forecast outlining the investment required to hit targets.
How we've supported other companies
- Uncovered multiple channels exceeding acceptable payback period
- Identified quick wins in Google Ads
- Developed a budget to increase growth while saving $700k
- Presented prioritized list of roles that needed to be filled to support growth
Representative example based on results our clients have seen.
What you get
Each of our clients receives a custom marketing audit and strategy, unique to their specific needs, challenges, and go-to-market. Here’s a sample of the outputs your engagement could include.
Analysis of how current demand gen activities are performing and identification of quick wins and opportunities to scale.
Budget & forecasting
Forecast data model of MQLs needed to support sales projections and marketing budget required to hit MQL targets.
Team & resources
Audit current marketing team and map out new structure aligned to the recommended go-to-market strategy.
The Ultimate Marketing Due Diligence Checklist for Acquisitions
How to evaluate the marketing performance, team, budget and efficiency of a target acquisition.
How Marketing Needs to Help You Deliver on Your Investment Thesis Growth Levers
Seven core strategic growth levers often included in investment theses, and the responsibilities Marketing should shoulder to support each.
3 Questions to Cover in Your Marketing Due Diligence Period
See the types of insights you can uncover and the value they can help you capture.