Preserve your marketing pipeline throughout a major rebrand
Get expert support through periods of marketing transition.
We work with leading SaaS companies through the process of rebranding
Outcomes you can expect
Get clarity on pipeline
Improve visibility into marketing-generated opportunities and ROI during and after rebranding.
- Connect dollars spent through to dollars generated with full-funnel tracking and reporting.
- Analyze historical conversion rates and CAC to show impact on pipeline and spend.
- Set data-backed benchmarks and KPIs that connect marketing programs to high-level business results.
Engage your target audience with a unified go-to-market tailored to your new brand.
- Roadmap updates needed in messaging and product marketing.
- Update and optimize website to convert the right types of leads.
- Develop strategy for content to support new customer journey.
Accelerate revenue growth with the right marketing strategy and team.
- Find efficiencies in underperforming demand gen campaigns.
- Generate roadmaps to leverage new demand gen opportunities.
- Identify gaps in the marketing team and hire for the skillsets needed to support growth.
How we've supported other companies
What you get
Each of our clients receives a custom marketing audit and strategy, unique to their specific needs, challenges, and go-to-market. Here’s a sample of the outputs your engagement could include.
Audit of existing demand gen activities and development of strategy tailored to new go-to-market.
Budget & forecasting
Forecast impact of rebrand on MQLs and pipeline, and calculate marketing budget needed to support revenue generation.
Data & reporting
Analysis of channel and campaign performance and calculation of CAC, baseline conversion rates, and ROI on marketing spend.
The Ultimate Marketing Integration Checklist
If you're planning to integrate marketing functions after a merger or acquisition, this checklist will help you manage the marketing integration process.
Get an in-depth framework for creating enterprise value in the first 100 days.
Marketing Budget Calculator + Benchmark Report
Find out how your marketing budget measures up to other companies in your vertical.