Get a cohesive go-to-market strategy and C-level marketing support from M&A experts
We work with leading SaaS companies and PE firms on M&A activity
Outcomes you can expect
Improve data visibility
Inform key decisions with a single source of truth on marketing data.
- Data-backed recommendations on the optimum marketing tech stack and infrastructure.
- Centralise marketing performance tracking, growth forecast and budget.
- Board-level reporting for visibility across all business units and products.
Engage your target audience with a unified go-to-market tailored to your product.
- Integrate acquisitions under a single brand with updated messaging and product marketing.
- Update and optimize website to convert the right types of leads.
- Get a marketing strategy that supports high-level business goals, plus detailed roadmaps to execute on it.
Equip the company for growth
Streamline team structure and staff up with the right skillsets to leverage opportunities.
- Audit existing marketing team to identify efficiencies and gaps in expertise.
- Select the right internal hires and agencies to grow the company.
- Fractional CMO support to lead your team and participate in board-level discussions.
How we've supported other companies
- Expanded marketing team with critical roles
- Increased inbound traffic and lead generation by over 100%
- Improved alignment with the board on appropriate expectations
What you get
Each of our clients receives a custom marketing audit and strategy, unique to their specific needs, challenges, and go-to-market. Here’s a sample of the outputs your engagement could include.
The Ultimate Marketing Integration Checklist
If you're planning to integrate marketing functions after a merger or acquisition, this checklist will help you manage the marketing integration process.
How to Structure Your Marketing Team to Maximize Impact
In this webinar, we show you how to build a marketing team that helps you deliver on growth goals.
How to Integrate Marketing After Acquisitions
Don’t overlook the efficiencies available in the marketing team after M&A. Here are five domains to consider integrating.